List:       mutt-users
Subject:    set header_cache broke sorting
From:       "markus hansen" <hansenmarkus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2010-05-03 8:37:05

Hi,

i have been using mutt for quite some time on a maildir.

my inbox is sorted with "set sort=date-received" which worked nicely until i used \
"set header_cache" to speed up starting up mutt a bit. now my inbox is no longer \
sorted by the date on which the mails were received. is this a bug or is there \
something wrong in my config?

regards, markus