List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: snow leopard and mailboxes (and arrow keys)
From:       John Velman <velman () cox ! net>
Date:       2010-04-13 22:07:18

Snow Leopard and Mailboxes -- solved!

Currently in Snow Leopard, the access time is set for a while when
spotlight indexes it.  Which it does every time it is modified (with some
latency).   So when Mutt compares access and modification times for
mailboxes, they are generally the same.

Using the privacy preferences on spotlight I set my Mail folder to not be
indexed.

Now, at least after a first try!, my mailboxes notices seem to work.

Best,

John V.