List:       mutt-users
Subject:    [Fwd: Re: the "attachments" command]
From:       Patrick Gen-Paul <pgenpaul () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-18 5:03:56

My apologies for replying to you personally.

T-Bird does not have a reply-to-list function and I forgot to  change
the To: header accordingly.

Gen-Paul.

["Re: the \" (message/rfc822)]

Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 23:16:33 -0400
From: Patrick Gen-Paul <pgenpaul@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: the "attachments" command
To: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@gmail.com>

Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Patrick Gen-Paul <pgenpaul@gmail.com> [10-17-09 16:49]:
>> I ran into the :attachments command by accident while tabbing at the
>> ":" mutt command line prompt.
>>
>> I checked the muttrc man page as well as the mutt manual and I was
>> unable to find it documented anywhere.
>>
>> Unless I missed it, it's not even listed under "6.2 Configuration
>> commands" in the Mutt E-Mail Client manual that ships with the
>> version that's installed on my system.
>>
>> $ mutt -v
>>
>> Mutt 1.5.18 (2008-05-17)
>>
>> I did some online searching with the "mutt attachments command"
>> keywords, and nothing relevant showed up.
>>
>> Only thing that found is that if I issue the ":attachments" command
>> when in mutt, with no parms/options, I get an error message that says
>> "attachments: not disposition" - so it definitely causes some code to
>> be invoked.
>>
>> Could you please direct me to where it is documented?
>
> Look in TFM:  6. Attachment Searching and Counting
> (for ver 1.5.20)

Ah.. thanks, 1.5.20.

As stated, I'm running 1.5.18 and find it more condign to refer to the
corresponding doc. :-)

Gen-Paul.