List:       mutt-users
Subject:    html problem
From:       Dave Feustel <dfeustel () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2009-05-23 3:01:36

A couple of people send me email in html format.
It used to be that if I typed 'v', selected the last
attachment and then typed CR, firefox would be activated
and then display the html. But then something changed
and, instead of firefox, emacs started displaying the
raw html. How do I get mutt to activate firefox instead
of emacs? Or is there some other problem?

Thanks.