List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: I like manuals
From:       John Velman <velman () cox ! net>
Date:       2008-04-26 18:54:41

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 08:00:05PM +0100, Mark Sansome wrote:
> man mutt

I do, too.

I didn't ask this without checking the man page.

From the previous answer {man mutt | ...}  I _inferred_  that the command
line

    mutt someone@address.com

When I checked the man mutt the "addr" was buried too deep among the
options for my eyes.  Should have seen it, but I didn't.  Funny, I never
had this problem with regular unix mail, where, on the man page, the to
address is called "to-addr".

Sorry about that.

Thanks,

John V.