List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: Changing "c"'s reponse
From:       mess-mate <mess-mate () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2007-03-14 19:32:02

Tom <bokchito@idabel.net> wrote:
| On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 05:58:50PM +0100, mess-mate wrote:
| > Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@memoryhole.net> wrote:
| > | On Friday, March  9 at 08:49 PM, quoth meino.cramer@gmx.de:

| > |
| > | macro index c '<change-folder>='
| > |
| > And to get my /home/mess-mate/  ??
| > ( not the mailbox)
| > best regards
| > mess-mate
| > --
|
| When I hit c then ? in the list that shows up is a ../ if I high light that and
| hit enter then the stuff in my home directory is listed. Is this what your
| asking ?
|
| Tom

Yes, that is what i asked, and when i highlight it + enter, what i
see is only
.INBOX
INBOX

entering on one of this do not display my ~/ directory.
Can't access my $HOME at all :(
The $HOME dir very usefull to attach files with an email.

best rgards
mess-mate
--

Q:	What's tan and black and looks great on a lawyer?
A:	A doberman.