List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: from evolution2mutt
From:       Forrest Smith <forrestsmith () midsouth ! rr ! com>
Date:       2005-11-11 15:13:50

Apologies.

What I meant was that in your ~/.evolution/local/mail directory,
there are many files with extensions.  You don't want those.  What you
do want are files like "Inbox", "Sent", "Drafts", etc.

My hands we arguing with my mind when I typed up the previous reply.

   "Make sure not to copy Inbox or Sent or someother file there that
    doesn't end in an extension. "

Cheers,
  Forrest