List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: text/html; mutt_bgrun mozilla.sh %s; test=InXTerm
From:       Derek Martin <invalid () pizzashack ! org>
Date:       2005-11-04 18:06:25

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 12:10:46PM -0500, Derek Martin wrote:
>   $ env |grep -i ssh |cut -d'=' -f 1
>   SSH_CLIENT
>   SSH_TTY
>   SSH_ASKPASS
>   SSH_CONNECTION
>
> You could test for these...  But the method I suggested first might be
> preferable, because you may want to set the variable if you've logged
> into the local host via ssh

Er, in which case you could just parse the VALUE of those variables,
rather than just testing for them being set...  which is probably
easier than going through the hoops I suggested at first.  The only
advantage of the other method is your environment can be changed, so
the variables are theoretically less reliable.  In practice though, it
should be fine.

-=-=-=-=-