List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: ot? passing mails through procmail again
From:       Cameron Simpson <cs () zip ! com ! au>
Date:       2004-11-25 6:55:55

On 11:27 24 Nov 2004, Jose Alves de Castro <jcastro@telbit.pt> wrote:
| I'm not sure, but this might be a little bit off topic... if so, I
| apologize :-|

| I was wondering how I could have all mails in a mailbox passing through
| procmail again (possibly from within mutt, so it would be a little more
| on topic O:-) )

Tag all the messages. Make sure pipesplit is on. Then:

	;|procmail

Something like that works for me on a regular basis.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@zip.com.au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries.   - A. A. Milne