List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: my messages marked as New
From:       Adam Kosmin <akosmin () nyc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2003-09-26 21:33:52

Hello Todd,

I can see the effects of the procmail rule since incoming messages (sent
by me) have an additional header

However, they are still marked as "N" in index view. Can it be that I
have somehow told mutt to ignore this header or something?

Best,
Adam

Todd (Freedom_Lover@pobox.com) wrote:
" Adam Kosmin wrote:
" > Is there a way to tell mutt not to mark my messages as New? Someone had
" > replied to an ealier query I sent out about this which pointed me to
" > formail but I don't see the light yet.
"
" Here's how I do this from procmail (adapted for your case from a slightly
" different situation):
"
" :0 fwh
" * ^From: .*akosmin@nyc.rr.com
" | formail -I"Status: RO"
"
" --
" Todd              OpenPGP -> KeyID: 0xD654075A | URL: www.pobox.com/~tmz/pgp
" Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather
" straps.
"     -- Emo Phillips
"

--