List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: picking attachments before writing message
From:       Jostein Berntsen <jostein.berntsen () sensewave ! com>
Date:       2003-02-25 0:09:24

Maybe this can do?

1. When you write the message in e.g. Vim do ':wq' to quit the editor and go to
Compose
2. Do 'a' to attach message
3. Use this macro to get back to the message you were writing:

macro compose \eu "P<enter>m<enter>"

You can put this in your vimrc file to get fast to the compose
screen:

map X  :wq!<enter>

Jostein