List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: error with patch-1.4.0.dw.pgp-traditional.2
From:       Dale Woolridge <dale-list-mutt-users-2 () woolridge ! org>
Date:       2003-01-29 6:33:28

On 28-Jan-2003 22:09 Davide Cavallari wrote:
| On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 04:14:31PM -0500, Dale Woolridge wrote:
| > try grabbing the patch again.
|
| Well, it  seems you were  right! downloading  the patch again  fixed the
| problem! don't know what happened..

    I think the problem was that the original patch you downloaded contained
    some of the CVS cruft when doing a "cvs diff", which I usually remove
    automatically from my patches.  I (re)generated the patch with the CVS
    cruft removed and uploaded it in place.  Based on your previous mail,
    it seems like the CVS stuff was the culprit.  Sorry for causing you
    so much grief.

    Interestingly, I haven't heard about this problem from anyone else,
    so perhaps it has something to do with your version of patch.

regards.
--
-Dale