List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Mutt 1.5 maildir_trash
From:       John Payne <john () sackheads ! org>
Date:       2002-06-28 6:09:14

What I'd like to is have mutt move any deleted messages to my =.Trash
maildir folder, with the maildir trash flag upon syncronise, rather than
just leave the messages in the current folder as it currently does.

Is there a better way than redefining '$' to tag deleted messages, save
tagged messages to =.Trash, unset maildir_trash and sync?