List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: Adressbook?
From:       David T-G <davidtg-muttusers () justpickone ! org>
Date:       2002-06-26 18:44:36

Jussi --

...and then Jussi Ekholm said...
%
% One thing that annoys me a great deal is, that AFAIK you can't, for
% example, forward/bounce emails with abook. At least I can't find
% anything somehow related to it, but this:
%
% 	m               send mail with mutt

Once you press 'f' to forward a new mail, can't you hit <tab> or Q to
query abook?  You're at the "To:" prompt, and so it seems like it oughta
work...

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie