List:       mutt-users
Subject:    pattern for "the next uncollapsed thread"
From:       David T-G <davidtg-muttusers () justpickone ! org>
Date:       2002-05-30 18:06:56

Hi, all --

I take advantage of uncollapse_jump to see when messages come into a busy
list folder but, even so, sometimes the messages end up in old threads.
I know that ~v will find a collapsed thread, but is there a way to find a
message that *is* threaded and yet *not* in a collapsed thread so that I
can just / for that?

TIA & HAND

:-D
--=20