List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: How to make Mutt to automatically download mails??
From:       Rocco Rutte <s1118644 () mail ! inf ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-05-28 13:06:46

Hi,

* V. Suresh [05/28/02 12:43:16 CEST] wrote:
> I want to know how to configure Mutt in order to check and
> download mails automaticaly from my pop3 server.  I've set
> all the pop3 variables, etc, but still it is not working.

You'll have to tell mutt to start downloading the mails
(IIRC, 'G' is bound to it by default). Why it doesn't work
in your case... I don't know because too less input (or
better: none at all).

Btw, why don't you use fetchmail instead? It has lots of
advantages besides that it can be run automatically.

Cheers, Rocco.