List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: GPG, PGP, clearsign, and PGP/MIME attachments
From:       David T-G <davidtg-muttusers () justpickone ! org>
Date:       2001-09-30 3:50:35

Zane, et al --

...and then Zane Crawford said...
% Short version:
% ==============
% I want my Mutt setup to by default, NOT use PGP/MIME - it confuses too many of

Short answer:

set $pgp_create_traditional (so that mutt uses the pgp_clearsign_command)
and, if you wish to converse freely with LookOut! users, get and compile
in Shane Wegener's PGP-OutHouse patch and then set $pgp_outlook_compat
and be done.

%
% Thanks for whatever help you can offer!

HTH & HAND

%
% Long Version:
% <begin rant>

Long answer:

I have no interest in getting back into this discussion, so there
isn't one.  I love that you want everyone to use encrytion always and
everywhere, though.  Perhaps you could try to convince others that don't
Do It Right (tm) to start doing so.

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie
(work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org