List:       mutt-po
Subject:    Questions regarding translation
From:       Pawel Dziekonski <pdziekonski () mml ! ch ! pwr ! wroc ! pl>
Date:       2001-06-13 12:57:16

Hi,

Some messages are pretty enigmatic for me, so please describe shortly
when (what situations?) they are displayed and/or what they do? :-)

Please tell me in descriptive way what is "namespace":
msgid "Getting namespaces..."

How can I obtain those messages -- I never seen them:
msgid "Jumping is not implemented for dialogs."
msgid "[unable to calculate]"
msgid "[invalid date]"
msgid "not converting"
msgid "converting"

Is "checkpointing" anything regarding IMAP, right? What does it do
in reality?
msgid "Mailbox checkpointed."

msgid "Can't get mixmaster's type2.list!"
I know what mixmaster is, but what is "type2.list"? File? Protocol?
Just some information? ...?

Also: will we be able to translate status bar???

thanks in advance and best regards, Pawel
--
Pawel Dziekonski - dzieko#mml.ch.pwr.wroc.pl - http://2618374022/dzieko
"Xaero: Dag-nabbit!"