List:       mutt-po
Subject:    Re: bug#1410: mutt-1.5.2i: localization bug
From:       Thomas Roessler <roessler () does-not-exist ! org>
Date:       2002-12-09 13:34:08

On 2002-12-09 14:11:10 +0100, Pawel Dziekonski wrote:

> no, it's not! order of letters was exchanged due to ealier bug -
> in english they were also exchanged and i have made bug report
> about that! now it's fixed, but still does not work.

OK.  There are two sides to this issue.

1. The shortcut string MUST match the order in the corresponding
switch statement.

2. The order of key presses in the shortcut string SHOULD better
match the order in which choices appear on the display.

The polish translation violated (1).  The code violated (2).  I have
now changed the order of options accordingly in compose.c, and have
done an "update-po" run over the translations.  The side effect of
this is that all translations will need an update of the key list.

I'll upload these changes immediately to the public CVS.  If you
don't use CVS and want a copy of the updated po file, please send me
a brief message.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>