List:       mutt-po
Subject:    [2002-03-01] CVS commit messages
From:       Thomas Roessler <roessler () does-not-exist ! org>
Date:       2002-03-01 9:12:02

This message was generated and sent automatically.  It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 24 hours.  These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two.  Most probably, they have already been propagated.

Thu Feb 28 13:57:13 CET 2002   roessler

  * smime_keys.pl, 3.9 -> 3.10
    The script will try to pick out the end-user cert and pass that to
    openssl. The code which tells the difference may not be perfect. It
    works with all the certs in my collection, though. I won't be at all
    surprised if someone comes across a cert chain which confuses it,
    but it should print out an error in that case. Hopefully they will
    send us the chain so we can adjust our code.

    (From Mike Schiraldi.)

Fri Mar  1 00:28:51 CET 2002   roessler

  * sort.c, 3.0 -> 3.1
    Turn on incremental threading again.