List:       mutt-ng-users
Subject:    INVESTMENT FUNDS!!!!
From:       "Philip. W. Walter" <walter () netscape ! com>
Date:       2006-03-22 10:48:15

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

Dear Sir/Madam

INVESTMENT FUNDS

My name is Philip. W. Walter. I am resident in Germany. I am also a sales =
manager in a financial consultancy firm here. My Company is mandated to =
source for reliable investors the world over to invest available funds in =
profitable business ventures. This is why i am making this contact.

These funds are made available by some third world leaders and the pool is =
close to half a billion US Dollars. Depending on your experience and the =
proposal you will forward to us, we will determine a suitable amount to remit =
to you to kick off the business you intend to invest in. You will manage this =
business without interference for a period of three years, after which, the =
profit on investment will be shared after taxation.

The investment areas is not limited and may include new business or injection =
of funds into an existing firm that, of course, is profit oriented. Bearing =
in mind that you are not authorised to invest in public companies or =
government agencies, You can incorporate a firm fully owned by you based on =
the laws of your country or invest this money in a private company as a share =
holder. you can equally trade stock or export and import goods as may be =
profitable. Fresh funds may also be invested to

enlarge the business if the prospect is good.

All these are without any liability to you as this is a risk that the fund =
owners are ready to take.
You will be required to meet with us to finalise arrangements on how to move =
the agreed funds into your account and sign related documents that will =
authorise you to manage this money on our behalf. A draft agreement will be =
forwarded to you to enable us fine-tune all grey areas and ensure a smooth =
take off.

Please reply to this E-mail :philip_globa.consulting@yahoo.com and i will =
forward more information to you. All we need is to ascertain your =
credibility, resourcefulness and experience.

I earnestly await your response.

Best Regards

Philip. W. Walter

Manager, Int=B4l Dept.

Global Haus, 256 Fasannent Str, D-40210 Dusseldorf, Germany.