List:       mutt-ng-users
Subject:    Re: pdftotext in mailcap & fcc-hook feature request
From:       Rocco Rutte <pdmef () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-03-02 14:49:23

* SAGEBIEL Markus <sagebiel@gmx.net>:

>I also posted to feature requests yesterday and maybe there are allready
>in.
>https://developer.berlios.de/feature/?func=detailfeature&feature_id=1893&group_id=2853
>"fcc-hook always take the folder youre in"

Do you really need fcc-hook or is $record okay?

With $record you can use:

   folder-hook . 'set record="$muttng_folder_path"'

$muttng_folder_path is a read-only variable that always contains the
full path of the currently opened folder.

With fcc-hook you'd have to clear all previous fcc-hooks when entering a
folder... which doesn't work as the unhook command cannot be used in
other hooks.

   bye, Rocco
--
:wq!