List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    Re: 1.4?
From:       Jeremy Blosser <jblosser () firinn ! org>
Date:       2001-05-25 1:30:10

Thomas Roessler [roessler@does-not-exist.org] wrote:
> Maybe we should try to get out 1.4 _now_ and go for your driver API,
> S/MIME integration and possibly other new features afterwards.
>
> What do you folks think?

From a purely PR perspective, I noticed recently that some Linux
distributions are just shipping with 1.3.x now, which raises issues about
what users are actually getting and how useful stuff on eg. the web site is
for them, since we don't cover the dev stuff there.

I'm away this weekend, so if it happens in the next few days, I won't be
able to update the web site til I get back, FYI.

--
Jeremy Blosser