List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    1.4?
From:       Thomas Roessler <roessler () does-not-exist ! org>
Date:       2001-05-25 11:41:42

On 2001-05-24 23:18:43 -0400, Brendan Cully wrote:

>(how far away is 1.4?)?

Good question.

One thing we still have in the pipeline is the S/MIME patch which
would most likely destabilize a lot of things for some versions.

On the other hand, 1.3.18 currently feels pretty stable to me, and
brings quite some progress over 1.2.5.  Among other things, we are
mostly Unicode-enabled by now, we have POP mailbox support, improved
IMAP support, and various other kinds of bloat. ;)

Maybe we should try to get out 1.4 _now_ and go for your driver API,
S/MIME integration and possibly other new features afterwards.

What do you folks think?

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/