List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    [2000-08-29] CVS commit messages
From:       Thomas Roessler <roessler () does-not-exist ! org>
Date:       2000-08-29 4:12:01

This message was generated and sent automatically.  It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 24 hours.  These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two.  Most probably, they have already been propagated.

Mon Aug 28 11:32:58 CEST 2000   roessler

  * mbyte.c, 2.10 -> 2.11
  * protos.h, 2.54 -> 2.55
  * utf8.c, 2.1 -> 2.2
  * wcwidth.c, 2.4 -> 2.5
    From: edmundo@rano.org (EGE)

    This is the patch TAKIZAWA Takashi and I came up with in the end.

    When the Charset is euc-jp or shift_jis, iconv is used for mbrtowc
    and wcrtomb. The worst part is mbrtowc_iconv(), where I attempted to
    make mbrtowc both restartable (it can process part of multibyte
    character) and fast in the case where there is nothing left over
    from a previous character. Also I try to make no assumptions about
    how those character sets work, which is easy, because I know very
    little about them ...

    People who don't use one of those two stateless Japanese display
    charsets shouldn't be affected. People whose systems provide the
    wchar_t functions should be even less affected, because they don't
    even get this code in their binary.

Mon Aug 28 11:37:44 CEST 2000   roessler

  * rfc2047.c, 2.24 -> 2.25
  * rfc2047.h, 2.5 -> 2.6
  * rfc2231.c, 2.14 -> 2.15
  * rfc2231.h, 2.5 -> 2.6
  * sendlib.c, 2.65 -> 2.66
    Do character set selection for RFC2231 encodings.  From EGE, but
    with choose_charset renamed to mutt_choose_charset.

Mon Aug 28 11:38:42 CEST 2000   roessler

  * browser.c, 2.26 -> 2.27
  * curs_lib.c, 2.24 -> 2.25
  * hdrline.c, 2.20 -> 2.21
  * protos.h, 2.55 -> 2.56
  * recvattach.c, 2.35 -> 2.36
    From: Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS <edmundo@rano.org>

    This patch moves hdr_format_s from hdrline.c to curs_lib.c and renames
    it to mutt_format_s. The function is then used in various places in
    browser.c and recvattach.c where previously there was "%%%ss".

Mon Aug 28 11:39:35 CEST 2000   roessler

  * muttlib.c, 2.29 -> 2.30
    From: Brendan Cully <brendan@kublai.com>

    The attached small patch adjusts mutt_pretty_mailbox to handle
    URLs.

Mon Aug 28 11:39:36 CEST 2000   roessler

  * imap/auth_sasl.c, 1.6 -> 1.7
  * imap/command.c, 1.21 -> 1.22
  * imap/imap_private.h, 1.33 -> 1.34
    From: Brendan Cully <brendan@kublai.com>

    The attached small patch adjusts mutt_pretty_mailbox to handle
    URLs.

Mon Aug 28 11:40:28 CEST 2000   roessler

  * complete.c, 2.8 -> 2.9
    From: EGE

    Fix a buffer overrun in complete.c.

Mon Aug 28 11:48:23 CEST 2000   roessler

  * po/ru.po, 1.86 -> 1.87
    Update from Vsevolod.

Mon Aug 28 15:14:55 CEST 2000   roessler

  * rfc2231.c, 2.15 -> 2.16
    Little fix from EGE.