List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    Re: strange reply behaviour II
From:       Thomas Roessler <roessler () guug ! de>
Date:       2000-01-31 10:06:38

On 2000-01-31 10:58:39 +0100, Martin Keseg - Sun Slovakia - SE wrote:

> As I noticed before, and I got answer, when you press 'f'orward
> or 'r'eply on attached file in "Attachments" menu, file will be
> attached to email. But I found it's not always. If attached file
> is html file,[text/html, 8bit, iso-8859-2, 5.7K], mutt does not
> attach this file to reply/forward message.

That's because you haven't set mime_forward, and have an auto_view
entry for text/html.  I have already tried to explain this before:
When you don't tell mutt to mime_forward, mutt tries to convert an
attachment to text/plain.  If this fails, and you are operating on
one attachment, it's forwarded / replied to as an attachment.  If
this fails, and you are operating on multiple attachments,
mime_forward_rest comes into effect.

--
http://www.guug.de/~roessler/