List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    Re: [Mutt] #3987: Bug in Yahoo Mail where body contains an empty text attachment if sent through mut
From:       Mutt <fleas () mutt ! org>
Date:       2018-01-25 22:16:43

#3987: Bug in Yahoo Mail where body contains an empty text attachment if se=
nt
through mutt
----------------------+----------------------
  Reporter:  Peter92  |      Owner:  mutt-dev
      Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
 Component:  mutt     |    Version:  1.5.24
Resolution:           |   Keywords:
----------------------+----------------------

Comment (by Peter92):

 Haha thanks, for the record it doesn't appear to be all Yahoo accounts
 (tested with a friend who is on yahoo.fr, both our accounts are old but
 his didn't have the issue), but if you'd want to try at some point I can
 pass you an unused account where it does happen.

 I'd use gmail instead, but the 1tb limit Yahoo has is pretty nice for
 backing up various bits :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3987#comment:2>
Mutt <http://www.mutt.org/>