List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    About x-label edition
From:       Carles_Pagès <page.lists () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-20 20:40:15

Hi all,

There was a discussion on this list over a year ago about adding
support for the edition of the x-label field. One of the last mails
from David Champion said that he was going to push some changes
implementing this, unless there was a strong objection from the team,
but I've seen no such changes in the hg log, nor any statement on why
it was not merged.

Is there any plan for those changes (or any alternative) getting
upstream? The alternative solutions that I've found using scripts
don't seem to work well for me.

Thanks!