List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    Re: The future of mutt... - intermediate aggregation
From:       "jpacner () redhat ! com" <jpacner () redhat ! com>
Date:       2013-11-04 9:11:48

Hi Holger,

you're entirely right with my misuse of 'high-quality'. I should have
quoted it. The submitter himself would be responsible for the quality.
The point of this suggestion is that patches would be incorporated
faster, but on the other hand they could be much faster abandoned
(because the users will provide almost instant feedback about the issues
they experience with these fast-incorporated patches). In majority cases
this leads patch authors to polish them (also from the formal view like
requesting review on mailing lists etc.).

Just my 2 cents.

Regards

-- Jan Pacner