List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    Re: Adding "closes #" to changeset
From:       Brendan Cully <brendan () kublai ! com>
Date:       2013-04-26 18:04:31

On Monday, 22 April 2013 at 12:35, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> Mutt wrote:
> > Comment (by brendan):
> >
> >  Applied as [d3096e8796e7]. By the way, if you include (closes #2788) in
> >  the changeset summary trac will automatically close the ticket and add a
> >  link to the changeset when it sees the changeset in the repository.
>
> Thanks Brendan!
>
> I have a couple other patches in the ticket system.  I'll add the
> "closes" to those later today.
>
> If the fix is a series of patches, is it correct to add the closes #xxxx
> to the final patch in the series?

yes, that sounds good. You can add (see #nnn) to preparatory patches
if you're inclined. That generates a link from the ticket to the
commit but doesn't change the ticket status.

Sorry I haven't gotten to your other patches this week, I'll try to
reserve some time this weekend for it if no other dev jumps on
them. Thanks again for your work.