List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    Re: [Mutt] #3641: Latest commit causes mutt to quit after failed password attempt on OSX 10.8.3.
From:       Mutt <fleas () mutt ! org>
Date:       2013-04-25 16:49:41

#3641: Latest commit causes mutt to quit after failed password attempt on O=
SX
10.8.3.
-------------------------+---------------------
  Reporter:  balderdash  |      Owner:  brendan
      Type:  defect      |     Status:  new
 Component:  IMAP        |    Version:
Resolution:              |   Keywords:
-------------------------+---------------------

Comment (by balderdash):

 My point is exactly that it is NOT normal for mutt to quit under the
 circumstances described.  It is normal---it has been this way since 2006
 when I started using mutt---for mutt to remain active, for the status bar
 to say "(No mailbox)".  And it only works in the non-normal way when I
 type the wrong password on a Zimbra-based account.

-- =

Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3641#comment:4>
Mutt <http://www.mutt.org/>
The Mutt mail user agent