List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    GMail labels issues with them
From:       Andreas Marschke <xxtjaxx () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-03 20:03:11

Hi!                                                                                   \

                                                                                      \
 I have been trying to move my day-to-day mail from a GUI(KDE) to mutt. For
this I use an
IMAP account at GoogleMail.com. There I have several labeled mail for mailing
list and
such. Those , due to the serverside labeling, won't be shown in the INBOX. But
want to view those aswell. Changing folders to the labeled ones using                 \
 <change-folder>LABELNAME I discoverd I a problem. My labels have Dots in them
such as
"debian.devel", "debian.announce" and so on, which are suprisingly changed to         \
 debian/devel.                                                                        \

                                                                                      \
 This results in a failure and I can't view those mails.                              \

                                                                                      \
 Here is the full muttrc for further hints, if necessery:                             \

                                                                                      \
 ,----[~>$ cat ~/.muttrc]                                                             \
Daemon@andres.andreasstarttls=enabled