List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    Re: mutt-users
From:       Alain Bench <veronatif () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-11-16 20:50:21

 On Tuesday, November 15, 2005 at 15:18:34 +0100, Alain Bench wrote:

> most other [mutt-users archives] are dead, like Yahoo!Groups,
> mailing.unix.mutt-users, or Google Groups. Unsure about MARC.

    MARC is alive again, and visibly found a backup source to refile all
the missed articles. Great!

    The newsgroup mailing.unix.mutt-users is worse than simply dead: A
dozen of people posted there questions that will remain unanswered. I
hate such wastefull discouraging situations. Someone knows who is
responsible for mumu gateway? Last time I tracked a FreeBSD site in
Taiwan, mailed the operator, but got no reply.

Bye!	Alain.