List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    Re: [patch 1.5.1] Encrypt to self with S/MIME, version 2
From:       Omen Wild <Omen.Wild () Dartmouth ! EDU>
Date:       2002-09-26 17:35:00

Quoting Omen Wild <Omen.Wild@Dartmouth.EDU> on Thu, Aug 29 11:53:

> This patch adds the ability for S/MIME encrypted messages to be
> encrypted to the sender as well as the recipients.  This way you can
> read encrypted messages you have sent.  The ability is controlled by
> $smime_encrypt_self and will encrypt to $smime_default_key.

Version 2 of this patch is available.  This fixes a bug that caused a
core dump for some people, and changes the option to a quad option,
default yes.  It is available from my mutt page
<http://descolada.dartmouth.edu/mutt/>, direct link:
http://descolada.dartmouth.edu/mutt/patch-1.5.1-ow.smime-encrypt-self.2

Omen

--=20
When you mention something, if it's bad,
it happens, if it's good, it goes away.

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]