List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    bug#1012: marked as done (mutt-1.2.5.1i: set attribution name problem (?))
From:       bugmaster () guug ! de (GUUG bug Tracking System)
Date:       2002-01-29 17:03:14

Your message dated Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:57:34 -0600
with message-id <20020129165734.GC21939@shade.firinn.org>
and subject line bug#1012: mutt-1.2.5.1i: set attribution name problem (?)
has caused the attached bug report to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

Herr der Kaefer
(administrator, GUUG bugs database)

From dw@newjack.dahomelands.net Tue Jan 29 01:31:52 2002