List:       mutt-dev
Subject:    bug#960: mutt-1.3.25i: check-traditional-pgp changes 's' status flag to 'S' without actual verificat
From:       Jeremy Blosser <jblosser () firinn ! org>
Date:       2002-01-09 15:16:39

On Jan 09, jblosser@shade.firinn.org [jblosser@shade.firinn.org] wrote:

Note that replies to shade.firinn.org aren't going to be deliverable.
Please either change that address to jblosser-mutt@firinn.org, or don't
bother explicitly cc'ing me, I'll see the traffic on mutt-dev.

Should flea check/prompt for a working mutt+config to use for bug reports,
so things like $from and $envelope_from get used?  They are often needed to
generate mails that can actually be replied to...  I guess this is another
issue from this bug though.