List:       mutt-dev
From:       Bjoern Jacke <bjacke () suse ! de>
Date:       2001-09-25 19:40:41

Hi,

I just found a bug in the handling of maildir messages. When I open a
maildir folder in one mutt and open a mail that has for example an O
flag - then go to another mutt session open the same maildir folder
and take a look at the same message and leave it so that the message
looses its flag (which is part of the file name) - then trying to
reply to the Mail in the first mutt session results in replying to an
empty mail because mutt does not find the old file where the Mail was
in before. Shouldn't mutt take a look if there is now a mail with
other flags at the end of the filename when it cannnot find the old
message? The main part of the message's file name should be unique
anyway so that this should not be dangerous.

Björn
--
Bjoern Jacke ·  E-Mail: bjacke@suse.de
SuSE GmbH    ·  Schanzaeckerstr. 10  ·  90443 Nuernberg  ·  Germany