List:       musl
Subject:    Re: [musl] strtok
From:       Bery Saidi <abdelberysaidi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-06-22 0:57:58

I can also provide testing and feedback.
Regards,
On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 9:01 AM Robert Skopal=C3=ADk <rs@income.cz> wrote:

> [...]

[Attachment #3 (text/html)]

class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 9:01 AM \
Robert SkopalĂ­k &lt;<a href="mailto:rs@income.cz">rs@income.cz</a>&gt; \
wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px \
0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Me tooo :)))<br> <br>
-----Original Message-----<br>