List:       musl
Subject:    Re: [musl] Possible Mistype in exp.c
From:       Damian McGuckin <damianm () esi ! com ! au>
Date:       2019-01-31 0:39:17

On Thu, 31 Jan 2019, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:

> i did most of my benchmarks on various 64bit arm cores.
> (which e.g. always have fma and int rounding instructions,
> so some things are designed differently than on x86, but
> the isa does not matter too much, the cpu internals matter
> more and those seem to be similar across targets)

I was/am impressed, especially as the accuracy improvement.

Thanks for indulging me with the explanations.

Regards - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer