List:       muse-user
Subject:    Re: No code generated by wsdl2java
From:       Lenni Madsen <l.madsen () mil ! dk>
Date:       2010-05-05 12:22:26

This email contained a .zip file attachment. Raytheon does not allow email \
attachments that are considered likely to contain malicious code. For your protection \
this attachment has been removed.

If this email is from an unknown source, please simply delete this email.

If this email was expected, and it is from a known sender, you may follow the below \
suggested instructions to obtain these types of attachments.

+ Instruct the sender to enclose the file(s) in a ".zip" compressed file, and rename \
the ".zip" compressed file with a different extension, such as, ".rtnzip".  Password \
protecting the renamed ".zip" compressed file adds an additional layer of protection. \
When you receive the file, please rename it with the extension ".zip".

Additional instructions and options on how to receive these attachments can be found \
at:

http://security.it.ray.com/antivirus/extensions.html
http://security.it.ray.com/news/2007/zipfiles.html

Should you have any questions or difficulty with these instructions, please contact \
the Help Desk at 877.844.4712

---

Hi all

It seems yet again the broker / WS-notification is causing problem, and this is \
understandable enough as it's quite hard to get ones bearings on it.

I've added an example of a complete producer concept, ant scripts (please make sure \
you have a look at the build.properties file for settings used by the ant script).

required java libs: Muse-2.3.0 bin or better, Axis2 v1.4.1 or better, JUnit3, JRE \
v1.5 (MAc OSX or equivalent for PC/Linux) or better, servlet-api.jar

While I can answer a few question, that this is sure to bring my response time is \
somewhat long at times.

/Lenni