List:       muse-user
Subject:    Re: How to create a custom dialect for TopicExpression
From:       Chris Twiner <chris.twiner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-10 8:50:59

I am truly sorry but I don't have enough time to help in more detail.
The Topic interface does indeed use QNames but you can change the
surrounding ws-n code to not use them.

This does seem like it should be an interface breaking enhancement fo
2.3 (drop the QName requirement from the base interface). Additionally
adding ExtraElements to the interface should be done.  I'll think
about it but any changes will likely be over 6 months away.

Just to explain further, I am no longer being paid to work on Muse or
any WS-* related techs. I am trying, at the very least, to get version
2.2.1 out and push upstream all the fixes and enhancements I have.
I.e. this is driven from free time only.