List:       muse-user
Subject:    RE: SimpleNotificationConsumer
From:       Balan Subramanian <bsubram () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2007-05-30 13:33:40

--=_alternative 004A7242852572EB_=

Please take a look at the TPTP project that Dan suggested. The
notification consumers are individual plugins in TPTP and can run on RCP
assuming you would build you own GUI instead of using the Managed Agent
Explorer (MAX). Please post any questions on the TPTP newsgroup regarding
running the notification consumer in RCP (
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/autonomic/library/ac-wsdmos.html?S_TACT=105AGX09&S_CMP=art#N100BC
)

Balan Subramanian
Autonomic Computing, IBM, RTP, NC
919.543.0197 | bsubram@us.ibm.com

"Srinivasan Packirisamy \(spackiri\)" <spackiri@cisco.com>
05/10/2007 11:54 AM
Please respond to
muse-user@ws.apache.org

<muse-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: SimpleNotificationConsumer

Dan,
   I'd be interested more in knowing abt Eclipse RCP receiving
WS-Notifications. Can you shed more info about it?

~Srini