List:       muse-user
Subject:    Re: R: apache-http example: SoapFault: Server returned HTTP response code: 500
From:       Daniel Jemiolo <danjemiolo () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2006-10-29 16:03:28

You said you're using Eclipse - if you have Eclipse WTP, it comes with a
TCP/IP monitor (Window -> Views -> Debug -> TCP/IP Monitor). You would
want to create a monitor for port 8080 on some other port, say, 8081. You
then change the test client to send the message to port 8081 instead of
8080. All messages will go through the monitor, and you'll see request and
response. The response in this case should have an Axis2 stack trace
inside of an Axis2-generated SOAP fault.

Just to be certain - you're getting the binary distribution, running ant
on the apache-httpd sample, and deploying that WAR, right? You're not
trying to do wsdl2java on the WSDL and then reconstruct the WAR contents
manually (by copying files over)?

"David Medinets" <david.medinets@gmail.com> wrote on 10/28/2006 02:40:57
PM: