List:       muse-user
Subject:    more documentation??
From:       "Fabien Couble" <fabien.couble.externe () capgemini ! com>
Date:       2006-06-09 13:08:42

Hi everybody,
I'm a new user of Muse and I'd like to understand how it works=2E I did the=
 tutorial and I also read everything on the website but I am a bit confused=
=2E
That's why, I'd like to know if you have more documentation on Muse=2E In=
 fact, I would be pleased to understand the architecture, how the message=
 are exchanged and so on=2E

I hope you could help me
Regards
COUBLE Fabien

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential=
 and is the property of the Capgemini Group=2E It is intended only for the=
 person to whom it is addressed=2E If you are not the intended recipient, =
 you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, =
 distribute, or use this message or any part thereof=2E If you receive this=
  message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all =
 copies of this message=2E