List:       muse-dev
Subject:    Re: Question about resource-instance-N.xml in example simple
From:       Chris Twiner <chris.twiner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-02 13:52:56

Hi Sara,

The default routerfile persistence doesn't seem to do this unfortunately.

org.apache.muse.core.routing.RouterFilePersistence

protected Resource reloadResource(String contextPath, Element resourceXML)

can be overridden to add the reference parameters correctly.  I will
try to add this behaviour as default for 2.2.1.

cheers,
Chris