List:       muse-dev
Subject:    Re: WS-BrokeredNotification
From:       Daniel Jemiolo <danjemiolo () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2007-06-18 17:26:34

we don't currently have any developers to work on an implementation of
WS-BrokeredN, but would be willing to accept contributions.  ;)  Please=

review the programming model documentation if you would like to work on=
 the
BrokeredN implementation, because it will need to fit into the capabili=
ty
model.

Dan