List:       muse
Subject:    [MusE] Does MusE support realtime midi recording?
From:       Lars Doelle <lars.doelle () on-line ! de>
Date:       2002-01-26 13:18:22

Both from the documentation nor from my personal experiments it became clear
whether MusE supports realtime recording of midi events, i.e. recording from
a midi-in source.

Though there is a Midi Plug toggle button on the piano scroll, i've never
managed to record any key stroke from a midi device.

Now my question is in the subject of this message.

If realtime recording is possible, could anyone on the list please give a
hint how to it?

Thanks, Lars.