List:       munt
Subject:    For those of you following this story about ASP-guru.com site
From:       "Jim Kenzig" <jimkenz () concentric ! net>
Date:       2000-05-23 23:33:41

Well this is the chain of emails I just received from Asp-Guru.com.   Of
course these only came after I contacted
the CEO of every vendor and sponsor they had listed on their site. : )
Apparently they did not realize who they are messing with.  The copying was
pretty blatant from the welcome message on the home page to all of the FAQ's
and my sponsor message from WorldOfAsp.com.  I took the liberty of
downloading and printing out the whole site time stamped with comparison
pages to my site so him removing the content is at least a good step in the
right direction.  I still have not corresponded with the guy.

The point remains that the entire concept and layout of his site is copied
from WorldOfAsp.com.  I am not certain how this plays out legally though. If
there are any lawyers out there let me know what you think.

I suspect that this person FULLY knew what was on his site and also suggest
that none of you deal with him.

The Jim Croce adage applies that "You don't mess around with Jim!"  : )

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
mailto:jimkenz@concentric.net
http://thethin.net