List:       munt
Subject:    RE: Advanced Client Computing Presentation
From:       "Jim Kenzig" <jimkenz () concentric ! net>
Date:       2000-05-16 4:32:26

Change of URL it is at:

http://worldofasp.com/advanced/index_files/frame.htm

Sorry for any confusion.
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Kenzig [mailto:jimkenz@concentric.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 12:25 AM
To: thin@egroups.com; worldofasp@egroups.com; 'Multiuser-Nt
Subject: Advanced Client Computing Presentation

Hi Folks,
I have made my powerpoint presentation on my presentation on advanced client
computing I am doing in Columbus for the Northern Ohio Library Association
available on the web for you all.
This presentation has some of the best practices for setting up your
terminal server environment. I have gotten these from this list, books and
from those I have discovered and written myself.

Here is the HTML version of the PPT presentation that is a bit rough on the
edges but readable...
http://worldofasp.com/advanced/advanced_files/frame.htm

If you have Powerpoint 2000 you can directly view it from this link....
http://worldofasp.com/advanced/thin1.ppt

Once again Enjoy.....
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
mailto:admin@thethin.net
http://thethin.net
http://worldofasp.com

BTW: Still taking orders for TheThin.Net Utilities CD to benefit brain tumor
research. If you would like one send an email to mailto:admin@thethin.net
with THINNET CD in the subject line and I will send you out my address to
mail your $15 donation.
Hopefully those that have already received it are happy...(I have had no
complaints)

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------