List:       munt
Subject:    Thinpath Plus
From:       Jacques du Plessis <jacquesd () isservices ! co ! za>
Date:       2000-04-25 6:48:51

Hi All

We are running Windows 2000 Server final release and seem to
have a problem with printing via client services to thinstar 200
machines. We are using Plus 2.07. It seems that when NCD_LPT
ports are mapped to a Thinstar 200 and especially HP deskjet printers
are connected, it prints for a while. All of a sudden the print jobs
just get stuck. The printers folders says printing, but nothing happens.
It requires me to delete the virtual port, create a new one and set up
a new printer everytime this happens. Is there any known issues
regarding this? We have very much standard installations. We have
also upgraded the particular Thinstars to 16MB RAM with no success.

Thanks in advance
JF du Plessis

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------